Thursday 12 April 2012

Leads with Beads

It's not very often I treat myself but I did this week by purchasing two lovely show leads, one for Flash and the other for Winnie, beautifully hand crafted by Alex Friar (Sashal GWP's and Cocker Spaniels) and made from kangaroo leather.
This is a new venture for Alex and we wish her every success with it in the future.
Hopefully Flash will be sporting his new lead at Birmingham National in May and although Winnie isn't entered, we are entrusting her new lead to Flash's sister Isla (Klancraig Mrs Miggins) who will also be making her debute at the same show.
I know Alex has plenty of bookings for her leads but when time allows she will be making me another for Lottie. In the meantime if you wish to see more of Alex's handy work visit her website www.leadswithbeads.co.uk



This is our new lead for Flash - in black, burgundy and
white.


This is Winnie's new lead in green, white and burgundy

No comments: