Thursday 22 March 2012

Foundations of Canine Behaviour Management

Having grown up with dogs, enjoyed showing and training them for the field, grooming them as a living and taken a passionate interest in their health and nutrition, I suppose that an interest in canine behaviour was going to be a natural progression.

As such, it has been one of my amitions for a long time to study canine behaviour and obtain some formal qualifications in this area but it has been a long time in the planning, since anyone who is interested will know that there are hundreds of study programs out there but which one to follow?

However, in recent years I have had the good fortune to befriend a lady who herself shares this passion and has herself studied in this field and was able to give me some well appreciated guidance as to the courses that I should follow. The result of this is that I have finally posted my registration to study the Foundations of Canine Behaviour Management Diploma in preparation for studying the Advanced Diploma in Canine Behaviour Management which I hope will eventually lead to a degree. 

I am really excited at the prospects of getting my teeth into this as I feel that health, nutrition and behaviour are all closely linked.

No comments: